Monday, June 3, 2013

Free Printables for First and Second Articles of Faith

My husband and I are starting to teach our three year old the Articles of Faith, which are thirteen statements of our church's basic doctrine.  

I thought it would be nice to have the Article of Faith we are working on for the week displayed on the wall to help us remember to practice.  I love the look of subway art, so I quickly searched Google for some Article of Faith subway art without too much success; I could find only number thirteen.  I'm not a graphic designer by any means, but I gave it a shot and created my own.

Here is Article of Faith #1, with two border options.  They really are sized the same--8" x 10"--just one has a black outer border, and the other has a white outer border.


And Article of Faith #2.


To print, just right-click-->Save to Downloads.  (On a Mac, that is.  I imagine it's something similar on a PC.)

I will post all my Article of Faith Subway Art here, so check back later for the other eleven!


4 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I love it. What a great idea. I hadn't thought about teaching scriptures to my kids. but I guess if they can memorize I Am a Child of God they can memorize the Articles of Faith too. My daughter is 3 as well. Thank you for sharing.
    Al @ Shaffer Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Nope. I had good intentions...but never followed through. Sorry!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for doing these. I am using one as I teach primary today.

    ReplyDelete